Thursday 24 June 2010

FEET FIRMING PLANTED

When I look at my banner at the top of my blog page I see many things. There are photos that are very precious to only me really, I know the city, the country, the special place that they were taken. The occasion that was present that day or maybe it was the mood of the moment. But.... as I look very close I see firming where my toes are planted. On the globe of the United States of America. Often, I question myself as we are living here in Paris France ( one of the most romantic cities for some) in the world. I wonder where and how long I will be here and where the next journey will take us.

So as I see my feet or ballet toes as you may see it are planted or pointing on top of the USA, I crave more adventure, I feel in my bones that I have so much to accomplish and more to do and explore. With all that said, I am forever grateful for this opportunity to live in France. It is so convenient to hop on a train and go to Amsterdam for the weekend. Or get on a plane, and then a ferry and then by foot climb a volcano on the Island of Santorini Greece. My heart is filled with love for the bright blue waters of sea. The more I experience and the more beauty I see in everyday, the more I want to share with my children and show them this beautiful world. Today is a Brand New Day as the lovely Joshua Radin sings, ( I am so in love with that song) and the sun is shining here in Paris France so I am going to go and explore a Brand New Day...... I know where my feet are firming planted and at some point I will take our journey back to the USA and find a Brand New Day there to explore the soil that I came from.....

No comments: