Tuesday 11 November 2008

LET THE SOUP SIMMER....


Words of wisdom....a small test of my patience. My husband has told me to let the soup simmer.... I said, WHAT?? How can I wait a few more days? I have been on the edge of my seat now since the thought of us sitting at a French Cafe in the afternoon, sipping on some tea, having a little pastry and watching the world go by even entered my little head of mine!! The BIG guys are in London today all sitting around with lots of umm's, mmm... and nodded heads. Trying to figure out how they are now going to get the nice Tall American guy who is totally the right fit for this position, because he is so poised, fluent in French and has just a get-go positive attitude about him in their seats! AND his wife sits at home looking over the valley in South Yorkshire waiting for the soup to be just right. Waiting for the sign, the right crispness of the vegetables, and then I will go and pack!! Hey wait, I am all ready. Basically, I have felt that I've done my duty here, fighting with the healthcare system for services for our daughter for now let's see 6 months. Still no services. We will leave this for another posting...... as i wait for the soup to simmer... they will work it all out and before you know it I we will be sitting at the cafe waiting for our American friends to join us for some GREAT people watching.......

No comments: