Monday 3 November 2008

Mystery Awaits....

What the week will bring? This is what I wonder this Monday morning? There is so much that can happen, or there is so much that I will have to make happen. Andrew is flying down to Paris tomorrow to meet with a nice guy and figure out if he can help these people!! We know he can now it's just a matter of Can they figure out how to get him there? Even though we have only been here for 6 months it feels as if it's been 6 years. The struggle of trying to get simple services and things that would be easy for us back in America are such a struggle and so time consuming here. I am running out of patience for the health care system and services for Anna Claire..

Anyway, we will see what the week brings, as far as I'm concerned I did my duty here and Paris France here we come!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world babycakes! I a happy to see that you've done a few posts. Great start! I believe there is a always a reason to share words. It could be to invite others to come into your world and share your experiences. It might be a place to become cathartic with others about life journeys and experiences. It could be a place to simply keep your thoughts. But someone, somewhere will benefit. And you'll be surprised just who they are and what they are! Bless you dear girl. Keep writing.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I should have signed it Juicy Jenn...sorry!