Friday 14 November 2008

WEEKENDS IN ENGLAND


The weekend is upon us once again here in England and I'm so thrilled. I've counted and blocked in each weekend from now until the end of this year and boy are we ever busy! We are going to head up North a bit tomorrow to another big city here called Leeds. Their Christmas Market is opening this weekend and "I LOVE CHRISTMAS MARKETS", they are very big here in England and Europe. I will bring our nice camera and take lots of pictures so I can post them for our families back home to see. We don't have Christmas Markets like this back in Buffalo.

Next weekend we are going down to LONDON to celebrate Christmas there. I've been reading up on many of the events and Christmas Winter Wonderland Markets that are being held in Hyde Park and many other places. We will be down there for 4 days and I am so looking forward to the busyness and lots of people. All the Christmas decorations, lights and themes will be in place. I am very excited for this. Again, I will bring the camera.

After that weekend we will fly to Germany to celebrate our American Thanksgiving weekend! Andrew's mother will get to see the baby and we will meet with some relatives, this will make a very special time for us. Then back over here to Sheffield for two more weeks and off to the good old USA for our Christmas holiday. We will fly down to Sunny Florida for Christmas & I can't wait because the kids are flying down on Christmas day. We will be in Florida until next year.

I am hoping that by then the soup will be done simmering and we can get some direction from there as to where we are going. What will it be south with the nice French Cafe's OR up here with the Castles?? Either way I can't lose....... there is so much to discover and enjoy in life each day. When I wake up and look at this smiling face staring at me with those BIG blue eyes..... it doesn't matter where we are as long as we are all together, enjoying one another and living life!!

No comments: